Monday, December 15, 2008

My Fancy Nancy

fancy-nancy.gif



    When Annabelle was born, her aunt Megan sent her this Fancy Nancy book. Even though she was much too little to completely understand the books, I felt it necessary to read them to her. My in-laws have always talked about her becoming a basketball player (yuk! Boys can play, but not my little girl!) ever since we found out she was a girl. You can see why I had to indoctrinate her at a very young age. You can see its working! HAHA!  


 sorry, just had to be excited that my Girl is acting like one!  She can like to watch sports with her daddy, i don't care about that, just so long as she wears  hair bows with her jersey! 

4 comments:

Amy said...

I agree. Girls should be girly! Sometimes I wonder though how I'll react if my little girl is an athlete. Since I don't have a clue!

Nat & Joe said...

Esther! How could I live with you for so long and not know this about you??? Although I love the girly girls, they are cute, I don't want one. I will be clueless as to what to do with her. Give me a soccer player, and we'll play all day long!

Michelle Cox said...

Hi Esther! I love your family picture in the header! You look great! Your little girl is so cute, and I love that you're not trying to make her into a politically correct mush, but letting her be all girl! That is so fun.

Leah said...

Alright, girl, time for a new post. So when are you due?