Sunday, December 14, 2008

Craigs Turn

Well I think its my turn to add a post.  Its been awhile for us.  So last night we got to go to my companies Christmas Party.  This year it was at the Alamo Dome here in San Antonio.  We also had two bands this year.  Lonestar and Styx.  We had a great time!  The food was really good and so was the desert.  There wasnt long lines like last year and there was actually enough room for everyone.  Just to give you all a perspective my company i think employees 24,000 people.  I think 15,000 people are in San Antonio alone and everyone gets to bring someone.  So you can imagine you have to get a big place for everyone.  

Of course we dont have any pictures.  Santa hasn't brought us our new camera yet.... oh well some of our friends took our picture, Esther will add it I am sure.  I hate adding pictures on these things.  I am a computer nerd and I criticize the interfaces these site build because they re just awful.. ok sorry i ranted.  But the music was really good.  The traffic wasn't bad at all.  Work supplied buses to take us down town from the office.  It was great!  Lonestar was pretty good, we new more of their music since I am a country fan.  Styx was great!  They are getting up there in age but they put on a good show.  They made fun of themselves for being around for so long but I  think its great.  

Overall it was a great night!  Of course I felt sick when I got home... whats up with that?  Cause I feel better now.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Craig! It was fun hanging out with y'all at the party. :) I'll send Esther the pictures I took. I think they turned out pretty good... :)

Oh, and the sickness... I was feeling a little sick too. I had too much dairy and no lactase in my system. Maybe you are lactose intolerant like me??