Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm a BLOGGER!!!!

Oh my goodness. So this is where all the cool moms are!! Crazy! I feel like I am starting a new journal or something. I always feel so awkward, like I dont know what to say. Well, my husband and I moved to San Antonio two years ago right after we graduated from BYU-Idaho. He got a job at USAA. Since then we have had the most beautiful child ever, sorry to all you moms, but its true! We bought a house and have lived her for almost a year! I am in the middle of starting my own cake decorating company, and Craig just switched teams at work. Its been pretty busy for us, but we like it that way! I am excited to be doing to blog thing! 

6 comments:

Krista said...

yay!
welcome to the cool mom blogger club...Ü
you so need to post some of your cakes!!
it was super fun to hang at the pool with ya'll today!
Ü

Denise and Brandon said...

I would like to welcome you as well. Sorry I missed you guys at the pool. Brayden has been sleeping in the past couple of days. I didn't want to wake a sleeping baby! Hope you have fun with this blogging stuff. It was one year ago this week that I started.

emaalyon said...

Yes please post pics of your cakes. Then I can look at them and dream of eating them without actually gaining the calories. I'm glad you joined the whole blog thing...so much easier than facebook. By the way...how ya been? It's been a long time. I'm glad you're doing well...as it sounds anyway.

Emily

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of the baby. It's been a long time since we've seen ya'll- we need to get together. I just sent you an invite to our blog too.

Michelle Cox said...

Right on! Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to see photos!!! I've sent you an invite to ours, right? Cuckoocox.blogspot.com

I'm excited about your cake decorating business! I hope you are very successful!!

Amy said...

Yeah! Blogs are awesome. It is a great way to keep in touch. My cousin and her family are in San Antonio working for USAA too! It seems like a great company. I bet you love being back in Texas! Congrats on your beautiful girl. She has really grown up. Great pics of your food. You do such a great job with it. I'm happy to see you guys are doing so well and I'm glad we can keep in touch!!