Monday, June 23, 2008

Did you know?








Did you know that garden hoses can explode? Well that very thing happened to me yesterday. I was going out to water my sad little garden, turned on the hose... heard a strange noise, thought nothing of it, then GOUSH!!! Water was all over me, and the worst part was that the water was hot!! It was horrible! Craig just stood there trying not to laugh at me. 

This is what my hose now looks like. Crazy huh? I could have died!! Not really, but I have to be dramatic. Lets face it!:) 
 Annabelle is going to have her first birthday on Wednesday. *Sniff sniff* My baby is growing up! She also started walking  really well over the past week. She is getting more fun all the time! Here are a few update pictures for those of you who haven't seen her for a while, or for those of you that just want to see my cute kid!


This is her making a funny face, one of my favorites! 



She got some new sunglasses, now she is one cool chick!! 


That's my pretty girl!! 
Ok, so since i am a foodie, I have to put up some pictures that will make you  hungry. In advance I apologize.



This was a very yummy salad I made one day for lunch. Mixed greens, strawberries, asparagus, and some feta cheese. Can you get much better than that?


Some cupcakes I made for some friends, Delish! 


Yes, I give my child chocolate frosting, she said please! 


The best cookies i have made in a while. Chocolate chip with pecans!!! 
  Well, now that I'm hungry, I think I'll go get a snack and see ya'll soon! 

5 comments:

emaalyon said...

Annabelle is such a doll! Love the little sunglasses. It's so fun to see updates on you and your family! And the food you make is so pretty! Great presentation and yes it makes my mouth water. YUM!

Nat & Joe said...

Ah, I miss my culinary artist roommate....Oh well, its probably for the better that I don't know how to make yummy food! I can't believe your baby is going to be the big 1! Goes by quick doesn't it?

Leah said...

Happy birthday, Annabelle! (I know her birthday is today since Joshua's was yesterday.) Hope it was great! :)

azufelt said...

Serously, could you make me some salad and cupcakes? Those look fantastic... I must be hungry! Anyway, um, you do have a pretty cute little girl... but you are biased! later-

Michelle Cox said...

Hurray! I finally got to see Annabelle! She is so adorable! I love how babies waddle at this age. What a good walker!