Friday, April 24, 2009

Funny story

  So a few nights ago Belle and I were eating some french fries for dinner and she had ketchup on her plate. She pointed to it and asked:
   Shishy? (fishy)
 Is there a fishy in your ketchup?
 No... Rove rove? (sound doggies make)
Is there a doggie in your ketchup?
No... Kare? (My friend Kara)
Is Kara in there?
 No... Pinty? (Her son Timmy)
Is timmy in there?
No... Tintin? (Tanner) 
Is tanner in your ketchup?
No... Doug? 
Is Doug in you ketchup? 
No...

This proceeded a few more times, going through the whole Charlton Family and asking if they were in her ketchup!! She knows that nothing was really in there, but it was so funny to watch/listen to her ask! Its moments like that where its so easy to be her mom! 
  Do you have any funny stories like that?

5 comments:

Kara said...

Super Cute!!

my boys do crazy pizza games. Timmy will ask, "do you like ice cream on your pizza?" and tanner will say yes or no. They go through all kinds of crazy pizza toppings, and a few normal ones too.

kids are so fun.

azufelt said...

That's funny! I do love all the litle absurd stories or things they think of to say. Brooklyne (4) loves to smoke bbq meat with her dad, and so one day I heard her say to the door, "Open says MEAT!" --I totally cracked up.

Or like the day that they broke my stapler, and I was mad at them, then they reassuringly told me it was going to be okay, I could ask Santa for a new one for Christmas... every girls' dream: a stapler in her stocking!

Leah said...

Cute girl. I remember when Kara was 2 and had the hiccups. She was getting pretty frustrated with them and finally yelled, "No sneeze no more!"

Baranie said...

So cute! I hope you are feeling well.

hana said...

how do i get to be friends with you????