Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sounds like fun!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!

Let the games begin!!

3 comments:

Jandi said...

So, it's really good to know that you guys have a blog. Congrats on the new addition. That is such awesome news. We miss you guys. Love you

Jandi, Kenny, and Myles

azufelt said...

Yeah, we get to be preggo's together this summer! You me, and Krista, we'll all hang out at the pool!!

I was wondering when you were going to post the exciting news... the grapevine was already hard at work!

Congrats on the baby! Hope you are hanging in there and not too sick!

Oh yeah, I'll totally post this to my blog to (does that mean I have to make something and give away too?)

Nat & Joe said...

I win!