Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!




  Halloween was a first for me. Not the actual day itself,  but the trick-or-treating part. No I never went trick-or-treating as a child. Some of might say how crappy that must have been for me! What horrible parents wouldn't take their kids out on halloween? Well, I would say to that, what SMART parents wouldn't take their kids out! It was hot, and all Annabelle wanted to do once we got home was be a pill and eat candy! Yes I know thats what you are supposed to do after getting all that candy, but I have a good kid! She has NEVER acted that way before! It was obnoxious! Oh well, it will probably happen again next year... Will i never learn? She looked really cute though! 





I think she had fun, which, in the end, is all that matters! 

No comments: